COULD YOUR SOFTWARE BENEFIT FROM A FRESH SET OF EYES?
Based on what we hear from our clients, we believe it can. Face recognition is a complex issue, especially when you combine it with age estimation and gender identification. Whether you need to analyze photos or videos, your best bet is to implement a ready-to-use solution. Like our EyeFace SDK.
We are experts when it comes to image recognition. We are obsessed with accuracy, optimization, flexibility and speed. If you need your software to recognize real people, definitely try our EyeFace Demo. Get cutting-edge accuracy without wasting your time. You will find the integration surprisingly easy.
Our fast algorithms will find all visible human faces in your image or video, even in low resolution.
Who are those people? Know their age and gender.
Unique person counting
Don't count twice. Uniquely recognize people for better person counting.
Our EyeFace SDK is a standalone C/C++ library for Windows and Linux environments. The core functions include face detection, face recognition, age & gender recognition, tracking and logging to server. The library is intended for real-time use with video streams. The applications are limitless: targeted advertising, person counting, profiling or entrance systems. We offer for free with EyeFace GUI a ready to use solution for online audience measurement EyeFace Logviewer.
Our EyeFace SDK is a Software Development Kit featuring powerful functions for face detection, face recognition and face evaluation (age and gender). Programmers can include these functions easily into their software and utilize the full potential of video stream or bitmap analysis.
Advantages of EyeFace SDK
- Fast – we optimize for speed and our rapid recognition works even with the less powerful hardware
- Flexible – the functions included in the library are designed to be flexible so that developers can use them how they see fit
- Accurate – our team keeps continually increasing the accuracy of the age and gender evaluation on real-life data
- Scalable – developers can build robust and scalable solutions using our SDK package
- Easy – the examples and demo GUI applications are included in the SDK for comfortable and quick coding
- Face detection – even in low-light situation
- Gender and age estimation
- Face landmarks detection
- Short-time person ID recognition for unique person counting
- Face distance estimation
- Local or remote results logging
Our team has been developing face detection and face recognition methods for over 10 years. Currently we are using detectors based on sequential classifications that allow for extremely fast data evaluation.
We construct our sequential detectors using the automated learning method based on WaldBoost algorithm. This algorithm, on the basis of a wide series of images (millions positive examples, billions negative examples) finds the optimal decision rule, which maximises both the detection success and the speed of evaluation. Because of this unique process our detectors are extremely fast and precise.
Eyedea Recognition develops and supplies software routines for face detection and recognition in a camera shot. We mainly focus on:
- Gender recognition
- Age recognition
- Identity recognition
Data required for gender recognition or age recognition is a frontal face view with a minimum of 24x24 pixels resolution. The module for face recognition can recognize up to 100 different faces in a camera shot. The result is an identity recognition.
- Audience measurement systems
- People counting systems
- Face recognition systems
- Human machine interfaces
- Augmented reality
Software routines for face detection are supplied in the form of SDK comprising of a dynamic library (dll, so), simple examples in C/C++/C#/Matlab, demo application and documentation.
- EyeFace-SDK Standard – The Standard license is used to process video streams. It detects faces, face landmarks, recognizes age and gender and sends the results to a remote server or stores them in a local directory.
- EyeFace-SDK Expert – The Expert license is primarily used to process image databases. The Expert API contains the whole interface of Standard API and adds advanced functionality for a higher level of control over the processing. Please see the Developer's guide, chapter 6.1., for more details.
- Others as per requirements
Try the demo of our EyeFace SDK or download the trial version for the hands-on experience. We offer unlimited email support to our customers.
A license key with a valid license is needed for each running instance of EyeFace-SDK functions.
Suzanne is a software developer. She has integrated EyeFace-SDK into her product. She plans to sell the product to her clients. Is a new license key required for each new installation of her product?
Answer: YES. A license key with a valid license is needed for each running instance of EyeFace-SDK functions.
We offer two types of license keys with two types of licenses:
- USB dongle – EyeFace-SDK functions can be used on any computer to which the USB dongle is connected.
- Software key – The software key is a software daemon which simulates behavior of the USB dongle. The software key is machine-locked. The key is generated using the fingerprint of the client’s machine. The software can be used just on the machine for which the key was generated. However there exists a procedure how to rehost/transfer a software key from one computer to another computer if necessary. The software key can be delivered via an email.
- Standard – The Standard license is used to process video streams. It detects faces, face landmarks, recognizes age and gender and sends the results to a remote server or stores them in a local directory. The Standard edition contains simplified API which makes an integration into client's solution as simple as possible. The Standard edition contains just one main processing function which do all the analysis. This main function detects faces, detects face landmarks and recognizes age & gender. The function also tracks the faces across consecutive frames and aggregates the results. The Standard edition is intended to process video streams. It is not intended to process individual photos.
- Expert – The Expert license is primarily used to process image databases. The Expert API contains the whole interface of Standard API and adds advanced functionality for a higher level of control over the processing. Unlike to Standard edition, Expert edition allows to access a particular processing function for face detection, a function for face landmark detection and a function age & gender recognition. Thus the Expert edition can be used to create more complex solutions. The expert API can be used to process both video streams and/or individual photos.
All prices of the license keys and of the licenses can be found on our web-store.